- Design a system for managing and organizing front-end projects
- Design rules, correct - tech stack, CI / CD procedures
- Refactoring an existing codebase
- Collaborate with programmers and manage their work based on the proposed system
- Make a structured proposal and write / coordinate front-end documentation
- Based on requirements and goals increase the reusability of front-end components and publish most of the development as private/public npm packages
- Set development patterns
Skills and requirements
- Web workers
- Web components
- HTML 5 & CSS3/4 basics
- Github Usage
- Rest & GraphQL experience
- Angular 8/9 Framework
- Angular SPA and SRR concepts
- Amazon AWS S3, SQS, SNS, API GW, Cognito
- Oauth2 expert
- Messaging services: ActiveMQ/Stomp
- Asynch a distributed development
- Learning and development
- Modern technologies
- Honesty and responsibility
- Professional approach
- Supportive community
- Variable working hours
You can work with us part-time. In our office or even remote. The salary is from 1 500 € but it also depends on the level of knowledge and experience.
*We are required by law to mention basic salary for the positions published. We fairly consider your knowledge and experience when offering you a position.
Why work with us?
We are suppliers of a business management software. Our mission is to simplify complex business processes with IT solutions. We build stable and competitive products that meet future technological trends.
Everyday challenges can be overcome just with the support of the team. If you want to gain valuable experience, send your CV and write us why we should choose you!